- I had to get to work before 9 o'clock which I did despite lack of sleep due to horrific nightmares about being sacked.
- I spent the entire day in meetings, the longest of which lasted for three hours and did not get home until after 8 o'clock.
- Approximately 8,453 Harlequin ladybirds have taken up residence in my flat
- The Harlequins who have taken up residence in my flat are ladybirds and not rugby players
- It was really spring like today and quite warm by lunchtime when I went for a short walk to the artisan bakery.
- There is a slight possibility, very slight, that someone I really like is coming to work in the same office as me.
- I have not been sacked yet and the politician who was also interviewed by the journalist is very cool about the whole thing
- I still have almost all of The Bridge to watch.